Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 11th – April 17th, 2021.
- 6 Ways to Grow Your Testing Career in 2021 – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/6-ways-grow-testing-career-2021/
- 10 Steps on How to Land a Well-paid QA Engineer Job that You Will Love – Helena Hrubesova – https://youintechnology.com/10-steps-to-well-paid-qa-engineer-job/
- A More Advisory Role – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2021/04/15/a-more-advisory-role/
- Evaluating Test Cases, Checks, and Tools – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2021/04/evaluating-test-cases-checks-and-tools/
- Is talking about “scaling” human testing missing the point? – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2021/04/17/is-talking-about-scaling-human-testing-missing-the-point/
- Mutation Testing – Goran Petrovic – https://testing.googleblog.com/2021/04/mutation-testing.html
- Testing By Exploring – James Thomas – https://qahiccupps.blogspot.com /2021/04/testing-by-exploring.html/