Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of December 9th – December 15th, 2018.
- 5 Key Factors to Achieve Agile Testing in DevOps – Denise Rigoni – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/5-key-factors-achieve-agile-testing-devops
- AI, Machine Learning, and The Technopocalyspe – Mike Clarke – https://www.logigear.com/magazine/artificial-intelligence/ai-machine-learning-and-the-technopocalyspe/
- Do you even know what an MVP is? – Joel Montvelisky – https://qablog.practitest.com/finding-your-mvp/
- Five Steps to Better Test Data Management – Christian Meléndez – http://www.softwaretestingmagazine.com/knowledge/five-steps-to-better-test-data-management/
- Hacking Password Reset Functionality – Iona Kathryn Evans – https://i0nak.wordpress.com/2018/12/15/hacking-password-reset-functionality/
- How to create test data that yields accurate QA results – Amy Reichert – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-create-test-data-that-yields-accurate-QA-results
- I Represent the User! And We All Do – Michael Bolton – http://www.developsense.com/blog/2018/12/i-represent-the-user-and-we-all-do/