Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of March 29th – April 4th, 2020.
- 5 key software testability characteristics – Matt Heusser – https://searchapparchitecture.techtarget.com/tip/5-key-software-testability-characteristics
- 6 design thinking steps that will rock your agile teams – Jennifer Bonine – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/6-design-thinking-steps-will-rock-your-agile-teams
- A Decade in Testing – How did I get here? – Simon Prior – https://priorsworld.wordpress.com/2020/03/30/a-decade-in-testing-how-did-i-get-here/
- A Manager’s First Job – Johanna Rothman – https://blog.gurock.com/a-managers-first-job/
- Apply Root Cause Analysis to Software Defects – Thao Vo – https://weapontester.com/blogs/apply-root-cause-analysis-to-software-defects
- Best practices for threat modeling service mesh, microservices – Ed Moyle – https://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/tip/Best-practices-for-threat-modeling-service-mesh-microservices
- Develop a passion for software testing – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/develop-a-passion-for-software-testing/