Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of December 1st – December 7th, 2019.
- Backward Compatibility – What and who drives the compatibility? – Ravisuriya Eshwara – https://testinggarage.blogspot.com/2019/12/how-and-who-decides-on-backward-compatibility-of-software-products.html
- Bugs and reproducing them – Corina Pip – https://imalittletester.com/2019/12/04/bugs-and-reproducing-them/
- Can tests cause bugs? – Gregory Paciga – https://gerg.dev/2019/12/can-tests-cause-bugs/
- Changing the Perception – Working towards a Culture of Quality – Simon Prior – https://priorsworld.wordpress.com/2019/12/04/changing-the-perception-working-towards-a-culture-of-quality/
- Measuring Quality – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/12/measuring-quality.html
- Responsive Type and Zoom – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2019/12/responsive-type-and-zoom.html
- Reviewing “Reimagine The Future of Quality Assurance” – (yet) another corporate report on the state of QA/testing – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2019/12/06/reviewing-reimagine-the-future-of-quality-assurance-yet-another-corporate-report-on-the-state-of-qa-testing/