Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 13th – May 19th, 2018.
- 16/5/18 Bloggers Club: Critique a widely known/accepted concept in the testing community – Lee – https://thegrowingtester.wordpress.com/2018/05/16/16-5-18-bloggers-club-critique-a-widely-known-accepted-concept-in-the-testing-community/
- All Roads Lead To Exploratory Testing – Munish Garg – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/roads-lead-exploratory-testing/
- Alone in battle – How to survive being the only tester in a startup – Daniel Gold – http://danielgold85.blogspot.com/2018/05/alone-in-battle-how-to-survive-being.html
- Clear The Clutter – Darryn Downey – https://thoughtsontest.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/clear-the-clutter/
- Communities of Practice: lessons learned – Thomas Crabtree – https://thomasjcrabtree.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/communities-of-practice-lessons-learned/
- Fore! How to score better with your testing approach – TestingMuse – https://medium.com/@testingmuse/fore-how-to-score-better-with-your-testing-approach-69c3ca033067
- How Does the Product Make You Feel: Usability, Testing & Airports – Lina Zubyte – https://letmetrysoftwaretesting.wordpress.com/2018/05/13/how-does-the-product-make-you-feel-usability-testing-airports/