Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 7th – October 14th, 2018.
- 4 Ways to Stay Relevant in Testing – Justin Rohrman – https://blog.gurock.com/stay-relevant-in-testing/
- Are mini-waterfalls to be counted as Agile? – Joel Montvelisky – http://qablog.practitest.com/are-mini-waterfalls-agile/
- Creating a Test Strategy – Huib Schoots – http://www.huibschoots.nl/wordpress/?p=2726
- Evaluating and Empowering Testers in Agile Teams – Lalitkumar Bhamare – http://www.talesoftesting.com/blog/evaluating-and-empowering-testers-in-agile-teams
- Finding the work that needs doing in a multi-team testing – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – http://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2018/10/finding-work-that-needs-doing-in-multi.html
- First Month As QA Lead In A Startup – 6 Pieces Of Advice – Dawid Dylowicz – https://morethantesting.com/first-month-as-qa-lead-in-a-startup/
- Heuristics for Hiring Specialist Testers – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2018/10/heuristics-for-hiring-specialist-testers/