Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 13th – October 19th, 2019.
- A reflection, not a goodbye: Tracing the path to job longevity – Toyer Mamoojee – https://toyerm.wordpress.com/2019/10/15/a-reflection-not-a-goodbye-tracing-the-path-to-job-longevity/
- A Simpler Way of Using Machine Learning to Shift Testing Left – James Farrier – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/simpler-way-using-machine-learning-shift-testing-left
- Accessibility Testing: Convincing Your Product Owner – Ben Linders – https://www.infoq.com/news/2019/10/accessibility-testing/
- All testing is exploratory: change my mind – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2019/10/16/all-testing-is-exploratory-change-my-mind/
- Developing Influence in Test – Matt Heusser – https://blog.gurock.com/tester-influence/
- How this company is encouraging young people to join the software testing world – Grace Barnott – https://www.softwaretestingnews.co.uk/how-this-company-is-encouraging-young-people-to-join-the-software-world/
- How to Test API Usability: Part 2 – Yuliya Bagriy – https://www.aviskase.com/articles/2019/10/19/how-to-test-api-usability-part-2/