Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 1st – July 7th, 2018.
- Application of modern testing for testing a modern application – Chris George – https://medium.com/ingeniouslysimple/application-of-modern-testing-for-testing-a-modern-application-9b06b2fdf152
- Crafting User Stories That Agile Teams Will Love – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/crafting-user-stories-agile-teams/
- Database CRUD Testing Through UI with Sample Test Cases – Remya R – https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/crud-testing/
- Hidden in Plain Sight- Using Dev Tools to Find Security Flaws – Kristen Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2018/07/hidden-in-plain-sight-using-dev-tools.html
- If we were to manage tests in Westworld… – Kamila Mrozek – https://dragonqa.blog/2018/07/05/if-we-were-to-manage-tests-in-westworld/
- Participating in Code Reviews as a Tester – Chris Kenst – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/participating-code-reviews-tester
- Testing Tour Stop #14: Pair Evaluating a Visual Regression Testing Framework with Mirjana – Elisabeth Hocke – https://www.lisihocke.com/2018/07/testing-tour-stop-14-pair-evaluating-a-visual-regression-testing-framework-with-mirjana.html