Attention Ohio Testers:
For our last month’s meeting in May we completed our discussion about “Interviewing & Hiring for Software Testing Jobs – Part 2.”
“Let’s Talk Testing, An Open Discussion” is the title of our meeting for June 30, 2015. As the name suggests, we will not be having a specific topic predetermined. Rather we will leave the evening as an open topic format where we can discuss a wide range of topics.
– Have a problem you are trying to solve? Or even a general question about testing or test management? Bring it to the group and let’s see if we can use our collective brain power to help each other out and share our experiences.
– See anything interesting (blogs posts, videos, forum topics, etc.) from the testing community recently you would like to share?
– We can also take a few minutes to pick a topic of interest and hold an informal discussion.
– Speaking at a conference this year? Bounce ideas off of us or use us as a beta group.
– Any new tools that you have picked up? Feel free to share with the group.
Come ask questions or share your experiences. When we exchange knowledge we help each other to become better testers!
For all of the details for this meetup and to RSVP, be sure to visit the Software QA & Testing Meetup on meetup.com. If you are going to be in the Columbus area, we would love to see you there!