Here is this week’s collection of articles, blogs, and announcements covering the days of 6/18/17 – 6/24/17.
Articles & Blogs
- A Day in the Life of a Test Architect: An Interview with Lee Hawkins – Jennifer Bonine – https://www.stickyminds.com/interview/day-life-test-architect-interview-lee-hawkins
- CDMET: a mnemonic for generating exploratory testing charters – Marcel Gehlen – http://thatsthebuffettable.blogspot.com/2017/06/cdmet-mnemonic-for-generating.html
- Confidence’s Role in Software Testing – Brad Thompson – http://thinktesting.com/articles/role-of-confidence-in-software-testing/
- Cynefin and Software Testing – The Complicated Domain – Ben Kelly – http://testjutsu.com/2017/06/cynefin-and-software-testing-the-complicated-domain/
- Don’t Test Everything on a Performance Test – Senor Performo – http://www.srperf.com/wise-load-performance-test-everything/
- How Testers Can Start Thinking like Users – Aleksis Tulonen – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/how-testers-can-start-thinking-users
- How to Make Testing and Quality Everyone’s Responsibility? – Amir Ghahrai – http://www.testingexcellence.com/make-testing-quality-everyones-responsibility/
- I’m A Tester & I’m A Rubber Duck – Kevin Cui – https://krazycavin.github.io/2017/06/20/i-am-a-rubber-duck/
- Q&A with Nicola Owen – Rich Rogers – https://richrtesting.com/2017/06/21/qa-with-nicola-owen/
- Solution Development in Python, Part 1 – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2017/06/solution-development-in-python-part-1/
- The Interview Roadshow – Katrina Clokie – http://katrinatester.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-interview-roadshow.html
- Who Should Lead BDD? – Andy Knight – https://automationpanda.com/2017/06/22/who-should-lead-bdd/
- Winning Support for BDD – Andy Knight – https://automationpanda.com/2017/06/19/winning-support-for-bdd/
- Functional testing an API – Deepak Bhaskaran – http://qapage.com/Testing-an-API-with-Python/
- Online Test Conf 2017 Spring Edition – Ekaterina Budnikov – http://www.katjasays.com/online-test-conf-2017-spring-edition/
- Podcast: 157: Automation Delivery Channels with Maciek Konkolowicz – Joe Colantonio – https://joecolantonio.com/testtalks/157-automation-delivery-channels-with-maciek-konkolowicz/
- Podcast: Episode #31: You should have a change log – Michael Kennedy – https://pythonbytes.fm/episodes/show/31/you-should-have-a-change-log
- Podcast: In Search of Requirements – Matt Heusser, Michael Larsen – http://thetestingshow.libsyn.com/in-search-of-requirements
As always, we are on the look out for posts that other testers have found of interest and value. Please share your favorite articles, blog posts, books, podcasts, slide shares, or videos that you think will benefits the testing community and we will add those to our curating list. You can comment on the blog, send an email, or leave a message on Twitter.
Thank you for your positive feedback, mentions, shares, and retweeting Testing Bits every week!