Here is this week’s Memorial Day weekend edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 20th – May 26th, 2018.
- 5 Tips on How to Make Yourself Respected as a Tester in a Company – Lina Zubyte – https://letmetrysoftwaretesting.wordpress.com/2018/05/22/5-tips-on-how-to-make-yourself-respected-as-a-tester-in-a-company/
- 9 quick ideas for flexible testing – Katrina Clokie – http://katrinatester.blogspot.com/2018/05/9-quick-ideas-for-flexible-testing.html
- 10 Things To Consider When Testing Artificial Intelligence – Adam Smith – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/10-things-to-think-about-when-you-test-artificial-intelligence/
- A h̶i̶t̶c̶h̶h̶i̶k̶e̶r̶’s̶ software tester’s guide to randomised testing – Part 2 – Pete Houghton – http://www.investigatingsoftware.co.uk/2018/05/a-hitchhikers-software-testers-guide-to.html
- Coaching & Mentoring: Sometimes It’s About The Pebbles – Mel Eaden – http://testingandmoviesandstuff.blogspot.com/2018/05/coaching-mentoring-sometimes-its-about.html
- Discussing Tester’s Value, Beyond the Echo Chamber – Graeme Harvey – http://www.iteststuff.ca/2018/05/discussing-testers-value-beyond-echo.html
- Getting Started with Business Intelligence Testing – Albert Gareev – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/getting-started-business-intelligence-testing