Here is this week’s Father’s Day edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 10th – June 16th, 2018.
- 5 steps for testers who want be more comfortable with code – Graeme Harvey – https://www.iteststuff.ca/2018/06/5-steps-for-testers-who-want-be-more.html
- Analyzing the Software Team Generalist – Justin Rohrman – https://www.techwell.com/techwell-insights/2018/06/analyzing-software-team-generalist
- Applying Tyranny of Structurelessness to Exploratory Testing – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – http://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2018/06/applying-tyranny-of-structurelessness.html
- Automated Testing For XSS – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2018/06/automated-testing-for-xss.html
- Balancing with our time – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – http://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2018/06/balancing-with-our-time.html
- Brain training for testers – Chris Hazell – https://lotsog.blogspot.com/2018/06/brain-training-for-testers.html
- By design – Rich Rogers – https://richrtesting.com/2018/06/15/by-design/