Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 17th – June 23rd, 2018.
- 5 Common Mistakes to Avoid in Agile Retrospectives – Nishi Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/mistakes-in-agile-retrospectives/
- Balancing Mobbing, Pairing and Solo Work – Jeff Langr – https://blog.gurock.com/mobbing-pairing-solo-development/
- Finding the Specialist Tester – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2018/06/finding-the-specialist-tester/
- How to Ruin Your Behavior-Driven Development Test Scripts – László Szegedi – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/how-ruin-your-behavior-driven-development-test-scripts
- In the Spotlight Series- Interview with Nikolay Advolodkin – Anton Angelov – https://www.automatetheplanet.com/spotlight-nikolay-advolodkin/
- Introduction to SQL Injection – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2018/06/introduction-to-sql-injection.html
- Is There Any Start and Stop Boundary to the QA’s Role in Scrum? – Prathiba – https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/qa-role-in-scrum/