Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of August 5th – August 11th, 2018.
- A Day in the Life of an Agile Tester – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/agile-tester-work-life/
- Cloud testing: the right way to do it – David Tzemach – http://www.machtested.com/2018/08/cloud-testing-right-way-to-do-it.html
- Find the Right TDD Approach for Your Testing Situation – Jeff Langr – https://blog.gurock.com/find-right-tdd-approach/
- Hindsight lessons about API testing – Viktor Slavchev – https://mrslavchev.com/2018/08/06/hindsight-lessons-about-api-testing/
- How to get a first job as a software tester? – Sławomir Radzymiński – https://www.awesome-testing.com/2018/08/how-to-get-first-job-as-software-tester.html
- How to measure exploratory tests? – Rafaela Azevedo – https://azevedorafaela.wordpress.com/2018/08/06/how-to-measure-exploratory-tests/
- How to Measure Success in Testing? – Kristīne Corbus – https://testretreat.com/2018/08/05/how-you-measure-success-in-testing/