Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of September 9th – September 15th, 2018.
- AI Failure Story: Paying a Heavy Price for Test Strategy Errors – Anna Royzman – http://www.softwaretestingmagazine.com/knowledge/ai-failure-story-paying-a-heavy-price-for-test-strategy-errors/
- Are You Adding Value, Always? – Kim Engel – https://isitgoodenoughyet.com/2018/09/11/are-you-adding-value-always/
- Attribution for Work Performed in a Mob – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – http://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2018/09/attribution-for-work-performed-in-mob.html
- Challenges of Being the Team’s Sole Tester (Cont.) – Mike Talks – https://crossbrowsertesting.com/blog/test-automation/challenges-software-tester/
- Define Your Test Strategy Because Agile Does Not Mean Unstructured – Branka Rakic – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/define-test-strategy-agile-not-mean-unstructured/
- Demystifying Machine Learning, Part 2 – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2018/09/demystifying-machine-learning-part-2/
- Demystifying Machine Learning, Part 3 – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2018/09/demystifying-machine-learning-part-3/