Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 21st – October 27th, 2018.
- 3 Methods for Better Communication and More Effective Testing – Ajay Balamurugadas – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/3-methods-better-communication-and-more-effective-testing
- Beyond the Black Stump – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/2018/10/25/beyond-the-black-stump/
- Black Box Testing – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/2018/10/22/black-box-testing/
- Demo things that aren’t done – Greg Paciga – http://gregorytesting.ca/2018/10/demo-things-that-arent-done/
- DevTestOps According to the Experts – Lisa Crispin – https://www.mabl.com/blog/an-expert-talks-to-experts-about-devtestops
- How Much Testing is Enough for Quality Assurance? – Erik Dietrich – https://blog.gurock.com/testing-for-quality-assurance/
- How to Log a Bug – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2018/10/how-to-log-bug.html