Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 18th – November 24th, 2018.
- 7 Steps to Create a Test Strategy from Scratch – Cassandra Leung – http://www.cassandrahl.com/blog/7-steps-to-create-a-test-strategy-from-scratch/
- A Better Way of Reporting Performance Test Results – Michael Stahl – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/better-way-reporting-performance-test-results
- Contemporary Quality Engineering – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/2018/11/23/contemporary-quality-engineering/
- Creating a buzz around accessibility – Peter Gould – https://qualityisking.co.uk/2018/11/creating-a-buzz-around-accessibility/
- Exploratory Testing on an API? (Part 4) – Michael Bolton – http://www.developsense.com/blog/2018/11/exploratory-testing-on-an-api-part-4/
- Grand Pronouncements, Best Practices and the Certainty of Failure – Pete Walen – http://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2018/11/grand-pronouncements-best-practices-and.html
- Manual Test Cases Summary pattern that fits the best for most use cases – Alexey Sotskov – https://medium.com/practical-software-testing/4-types-of-test-cases-summaries-that-i-see-manual-qa-engineers-write-705913b9b744