Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of February 17th – February 23rd, 2019.
- Ask Me Anything – Testability – Ash Winter – http://testingisbelieving.blogspot.com/2019/02/ask-me-anything-testability.html
- Do We Really Need Testers? – Justin Rohrman – https://blog.gurock.com/do-we-need-testers/
- My Remote Retrospective Process – Chris McMahon – http://chrismcmahonsblog.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-remote-retrospective-process.html
- Parkinson’s law in software testing – Antti Niittyviita – https://medium.com/@niittyviita/parkinsons-law-in-software-testing-3997e9395a24
- Test Manager’s Role in an Agile Organization – Johanna Rothman – https://blog.gurock.com/test-manager-agile-organization/
- The Eroding Agile Test Pyramid – Wolfgang Platz – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/eroding-agile-test-pyramid
- The Protector Of Value – Adam Knight – https://www.a-sisyphean-task.com/2019/02/the-protector-of-value.html