Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of March 10th – March 16th, 2019.
- Chrome Media Query Testing – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/2019-03-13-responsive-layout-testing-in-chrome/
- Followership – flipside of the leadership coin – Duncan Nisbet – http://www.duncannisbet.co.uk/followership-flipside-of-the-leadership-coin
- Four Reasons You Should Test Input Validation (Even Though It’s Boring) – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/03/four-reasons-you-should-test-input.html
- How testing processes should change when you shift left – Lisa Crispin – https://www.mabl.com/blog/how-testing-processes-should-change-shift-left
- My Testing Philosophy – Kevin Harris – https://kevinharrisblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/my-testing-philosophy/
- Quality in the closet – Amit – https://always-fearful.blogspot.com/2019/03/quality-in-closet.html
- Test Tooling Patterns for Solving Problems – Matt Heusser – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/test-tooling-patterns-solving-problems