Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 21st – April 27th, 2019.
- Accessibility… What About Autism? – Matt Parker – http://www.testingtackled.co.uk/accessibility-what-about-autism/
- Apply these types of code coverage to squash most bugs – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Apply-these-types-of-code-coverage-to-squash-most-bugs
- Assumptions of the Test Pyramid – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2019/04/22/assumptions-of-the-test-pyramid/
- Agile Elitism – Undoing the Good – Paul Seaman – https://beaglesays.blog/2019/04/23/agile-elitism-undoing-the-good/
- Do I really need to test this? – Louise Gibbs – https://louisegibbstest.wordpress.com/2019/04/24/do-i-really-need-to-test-this/
- #CodeConfident: FizzBuzz – Elisabeth Hocke – https://www.lisihocke.com/2019/04/codeconfident-fizzbuzz.html
- #CodeConfident: Rest Practice – Elisabeth Hocke – https://www.lisihocke.com/2019/04/codeconfident-rest-practice.html