Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 12th – May 18th, 2019.
- Abuse Cases – Understanding Motives – Louise Gibbs – https://louisegibbstest.wordpress.com/2019/05/17/abuse-cases-understanding-motives/
- AI Test Challenge – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2019/05/ai-test-challenge/
- Checklists – One Man – https://thelifeofoneman.com/checklists
- Discover Long Feedback Loops – Johanna Rothman – https://blog.gurock.com/long-feedback-loops/
- Five Learning Resources – Jim Holmes – https://blog.gurock.com/5-learning-resources/
- How are mobile apps shaping internet experiences? – Alex Holland – https://bitbar.com/blog/how-are-mobile-apps-shaping-internet-experiences/
- How to Become a Great Tester – Dave Westerveld – https://offbeattesting.com/2019/05/16/how-to-become-a-great-tester/