Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 23rd – June 29th, 2019.
- A tester’s guide: How to become a continuous delivery leader – Matthew Heusser – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/testers-guide-how-become-continuous-delivery-leader
- About Recruitment – Maciej Wyrodek – https://thebrokentest.com/about-recruitment/
- Building a personal brand – Bruce – https://undevelopedbruce.com/2019/06/26/building-a-personal-brand/
- Coming trends in security testing – Software Testing News – https://www.softwaretestingnews.co.uk/coming-trends-in-security-testing/
- Evangelizing Quality – Brendan Connolly – http://www.brendanconnolly.net/evangelizing-quality/
- Five Tips How Software Testers Can Collaborate With Software Developers – T.J. Maher – http://www.tjmaher.com/2019/06/five-tips-how-software-testers-can.html
- Get Your Defect-Tracking Database Back on Track – Richard Estra – https://www.techwell.com/techwell-insights/2019/06/get-your-defect-tracking-database-back-track