Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of August 11th – August 17th, 2019.
- Agile Change is Hard – Pete Walen – http://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2019/08/agile-change-is-hard.html
- Agile State Modelling – Adman Knight – https://www.a-sisyphean-task.com/2019/08/agile-state-modelling.html
- How to become a UX designer with your QA background – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-become-a-UX-designer-with-your-QA-background
- Let’s Go Deep! Part II: Encryption, Tokens, and Cookies – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/08/lets-go-deep-part-ii-encryption-tokens.html
- Modelling Application Flow For Exploratory Testing – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/2019/08/14-path-modelling-for-testing-google-example/
- Recipe for a healthy QA/test relationship with the rest of the org (TOAD!) – Chris McMahon – http://chrismcmahonsblog.blogspot.com/2019/08/recipe-for-healthy-qatest-relationship.html