Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of August 18th – August 24th, 2019.
- 5 Patterns for Effective Communication in Agile Teams – Raj Subramanian – https://simpleprogrammer.com/effective-communication-agile-teams/
- Drop a Little AI on It: Random Test Data Generation – Matthew Heusser – https://blog.gurock.com/random-test-data/
- How I jumped from software testing to data science – Ken Johnston – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-i-jumped-software-testing-data-science
- How Testers Can Keep a Positive Outlook in a Negative Job – Rajini Padmanaban – https://www.techwell.com/techwell-insights/2019/08/how-testers-can-keep-positive-outlook-negative-job
- How To Thrive in Your Career – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/how-to-thrive-in-your-career/
- Let’s Go Deep! Part III: Internet Routing – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/08/lets-go-deep-part-iii-internet-routing.html
- Mind the test bottleneck – Matt Heusser – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/mind-the-test-bottleneck/