Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of September 15th – September 21st, 2019.
- Automate some of the things – Robert Day – https://probetesting700171536.wordpress.com/2019/09/18/automate-some-of-the-things/
- Continuous Security – take care of your regression – Sławomir Radzymiński – https://www.awesome-testing.com/2019/09/continuous-security-take-care-of-your.html
- Five quality patterns in Agile development – Erik Zeedijk – https://xebia.com/blog/five-quality-patterns-in-agile-development/
- How to approach test case design – Gerie Owen – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-approach-test-case-design
- How to avoid missing a bug – Nicolas Canseco – https://medium.com/@Nitcheasatester/how-to-avoid-missing-a-bug-7403fd77c80
- How to solve the testing challenges that come with serverless apps – Glenn Buckholz – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-solve-testing-challenges-come-serverless-apps
- Is This [Joke] Appropriate? – Daminan Synadinos – https://www.ineffable-solutions.com/post/is-this-joke-appropriate