Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of September 22nd – September 28th, 2019.
- 5 Handy Tips for Testers in DevOps – Bhavani R – https://testingindevops.org/5-handy-tips-for-testers-in-devops/
- 5 key ways to fulfill the role of QA in DevOps – Amy Reichert – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/5-key-ways-to-fulfill-the-role-of-QA-in-DevOps
- A demonstration of Mutation Testing – Gregory Paciga – https://gerg.dev/2019/09/mutation-testing-demo/
- Did You Really Mean …? – Johanna Rothman – https://blog.gurock.com/agile-teams-understanding/
- Forgetting How To Test – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2019/09/forgetting-how-to-test/
- Gherkin? – Greg Zealley – https://medium.com/@gregzed/gherkin-is-it-doing-what-you-think-c5abbeae1ce9
- How We Built a QA Team in a Fast-Growing Startup – Filip Hric – https://medium.com/slido-dev-blog/how-we-built-a-qa-team-in-a-fast-growing-startup-slido-blog-34b48ee64733