Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 20th – October 26th, 2019, 2019.
- Accessible Drop Caps – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2019/10/accessible-drop-caps.html
- A Tester’s Guide on Hunting for API Related Sources – Yuliya Bagriy – https://www.aviskase.com/articles/2019/10/26/a-testers-guide-on-hunting-for-api-related-sources/
- Closing the Gaps – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2019/10/22/closing-the-gaps/
- Five Tips On How Testers Can Collaborate With Software Developers – T.J. Maher – http://www.tjmaher.com/2019/10/five-tips-on-how-testers-can.html
- How Do You Know Something Is A Bug? – Using Mental Models and Oracles in Testing – Joost van Wollingen – https://xebia.com/blog/how-do-you-know-something-is-a-bug-using-mental-models-and-oracles-in-testing/
- How To Get Buy–In From Management – Lisa Crispin – https://www.mabl.com/blog/getting-buy-in
- How to Prioritize QA Tasks – Brian Hamilton – https://blog.testlodge.com/how-to-prioritize-qa-tasks/