Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 17th – November 23rd, 2019.
- …but TEST like a QA Engineer! – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/11/but-test-like-qa-engineer.html
- 35 Years of Exploratory Testing – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2019/11/35-years-of-exploratory-testing.html
- A matrix for when a bug only reproduces in one environment – Corina Pip – https://imalittletester.com/2019/11/22/a-matrix-for-when-a-bug-only-reproduces-in-one-environment/
- Bug Priorities: 5 Tips for Balancing the Urgent and the Important – Rachel Kibler – https://blog.gurock.com/bug-priorities-5-tips-balancing-urgent-and-important/
- Creative Destruction – Matt Heusser – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/creative-destruction/
- Developer versus QA Productivity – Michael Battat – https://applitools.com/blog/developer-vs-qa-productivity
- Exploratory Testing – Martin Fowler – https://martinfowler.com/bliki/ExploratoryTesting.html