Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of December 22nd – December 28th, 2019.
- AI Testing for Video Streaming – Jason Arbon – https://medium.com/@jarbon/ai-testing-for-video-streaming-c93cd9f2b1b0
- Improving Test Data Collection and Management – Michael Stahl – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/improving-test-data-collection-and-management
- They’re Not Mistakes; They’re Oppertunities To Learn – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/theyre-not-mistakes-theyre-oppertunities-to-learn/
- The Future Tester – Jason Arbon – https://medium.com/@jarbon/the-future-tester-89adcc825b69
- Two kinds of testing – Nelson Elhage – https://blog.nelhage.com/post/two-kinds-of-testing/
- Why Do We Test? What Do Testers Really Do? – Pete Walen – https://blog.gurock.com/what-testers-do
- Why is Shift-Left Security Testing Important? – Joe Colantonio – https://testguild.com/shift-left-security/