Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of February 16th – February 22nd.
- 5 Productivity Habits to Start Every Work Day Focussed – Toby Sinclair – https://tobysinclairblog.wordpress.com/2020/02/20/5-productivity-habits-to-start-every-work-day-focused/
- Become a Self-Taught Software Tester in 2020 – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/self-taught-software-tester-2020/
- Better behavior-driven development: 4 rules for writing good Gherkin – Andrew Knight – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/better-behavior-driven-development-4-rules-writing-good-gherkin
- Block Links, Cards, Clickable Regions, Etc. – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2020/02/block-links-cards-clickable-regions-etc.html
- Computers can be understood – Nelson Elhage – https://blog.nelhage.com/post/computers-can-be-understood/
- Consumer Driven Contract Testing — A scalable testing strategy for Microservices – Jemma Wells – https://medium.com/john-lewis-software-engineering/consumer-driven-contract-testing-a-scalable-testing-strategy-for-microservices-3f2b09f99ed1
- Don’t Mix Friendship or Politics with Testing – Joel Montvelisky – https://qablog.practitest.com/dont-mix-friendship-or-politics-with-testing/