Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of Feb 9th – Feb 15th, 2020.
- A Pocket Guide to Beta Testing – Part 1 – Areti Panou – https://unremarkabletester.com/2020/02/11/a-pocket-guide-to-beta-testing-part-1/
- AI for Testing Games – Jason Arbon – https://medium.com/@jarbon/ai-for-testing-games-c5bd90c3153
- As a tester i should not find THESE bugs in the system – Corina Pip – https://imalittletester.com/2020/02/12/as-a-tester-i-should-not-find-bugs-in-the-system/
- Adopt the 4 foundations of Agile collaboration – Gerie Owen – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Adopt-the-4-foundations-of-Agile-collaboration
- Bonding with The Art of War Chapter Thirteen – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/2020/02/14-testing-spies-art-of-war/
- Breaking the Test Case Addiction (Part 9) – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2020/02/breaking-the-test-case-addiction-part-9/
- But What Does a QA, Tester Guy Know About… – Pete Walen – http://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2020/02/but-what-does-qa-tester-guy-know-about.html