Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of March 22nd – March 28th, 2020.
- All You Need To Know About UI Testing – Harish Rajora – https://www.lambdatest.com/blog/all-you-need-to-know-about-ui-testing/
- At Bree – Pete Walen – https://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2020/03/at-bree.html
- Building Levels of Testing in Software Development – Jennifer Robison – https://www.techwell.com/techwell-insights/2020/03/building-levels-testing-software-development
- Growing into senior (role) – Maciej Wyrodek – https://thebrokentest.com/growing-into-senior-role/
- How Can This Fail? – Pete Walen – https://blog.gurock.com/how-can-this-fail/
- How To Ace High-Performance Test for CI/CD – Michael Battat – https://applitools.com/blog/high-performance-test
- How to build a rock-star QA team using test coverage methodology – Michael Fritzius – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-build-rock-star-qa-team-using-your-test-coverage-methodology