Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 21st – June 27th, 2020.
- A Working Definition of Software Testing – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/post/fundamentals/working-definition-of-software-testing/
- Cost of Delay Vs Cost of Poor Quality – Duncan Nisbet – https://www.duncannisbet.co.uk/cost-of-delay-vs-cost-of-poor-quality
- Finding My Voice As A Tester – Marie Drake – https://www.mariedrake.com/post/finding-my-voice-as-a-tester
- My experience of working from home full-time during the pandemic – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2020/06/24/my-experience-of-working-from-home-full-time-during-the-pandemic/
- Needed more than ever: courage – Lisa Crispin – https://lisacrispin.com/2020/06/21/needed-more-than-ever-courage/
- QA Needs Chaos Engineering To Benefit a Distributed World – Kolton Andrus – https://theqalead.com/topics/qa-needs-chaos-engineering/
- Six Ways Testers Can Help Programmers Clean Up Their Acts – Cameron Laird – https://blog.gurock.com/ways-testers-help-programmers/