Recovery from wrist surgery is going well. Out of the soft cast and into a brace is increasing curating efficiency. Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 19th – July 25th, 2020. What an awesome week of listening and reading!
- A simple hiring strategy – hire people who are overqualified – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/overqualified/
- All Pairs Testing – Steve Mellor – https://allthingstesting.com/all-pairs-testing/
- Anchoring an idea while Exploratory Testing an API – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2020/07/anchoring-idea-while-exploratory.html
- Breaking the Test Case Addiction (Part 11) – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2020/07/breaking-the-test-case-addiction-part-11/
- Breaking the Test Case Addiction (Part 12) – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2020/07/breaking-the-test-case-addiction-part-12/
- Changing The Role of QA in your SDLC Process – Amelia Whyman – https://www.globalapptesting.com/blog/the-role-of-qa-in-your-sdlc-process
- Community Building – James Thomas – https://qahiccupps.blogspot.com/2020/07/community-building.html