Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of August 23rd – August 29th, 2020.
- 5 SMART goals for a QA analyst – Jim Brown – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/feature/Goal-1-for-the-QA-tester-Take-ownership
- 10 Years in Testing ,10 Lessons – Lesson 5 – Maaike Brinkhof – https://www.maaikebrinkhof.nl/2020/08/10-years-in-testing-10-lessons-lesson-5/
- 2020/08/21 My experience hosting an AMA on blogging – Lee Marshall – https://thepiratetester.wordpress.com/2020/08/25/2020-08-21-my-experience-hosting-an-ama-on-blogging/
- API Reply validation with Python – Bart Vanherck – https://www.thetestingpirate.be/2020/08/26/api-reply-validation-with-python/
- AWS testing with Jest Unit Tests: Part 1 – Kris Raven – https://medium.com/@krisraven/aws-testing-with-jest-unit-tests-part-1-4c93c1d4bf21
- Common functional testing types explained, with examples – Amy Reichert – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Common-functional-testing-types-explained-with-examples
- Expected Results – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2020/08/expected-results/