Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 18th – October 24th, 2020.
- 3 Big Questions to Ask About Your Specifications – Pete Walen – https://blog.gurock.com/functional-specifications-testing/
- A day in the life of a mobile app tester – Sam Connelly – https://bughuntersam.com/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-mobile-app-tester/
- A Human’s guide to testing AI – Nilanjan Bhattacharya – https://revelutions.medium.com/a-humans-guide-to-testing-ai-325e370c60c2
- A Naïve Request from Management – Michael Bolton – https://www.developsense.com/blog/2020/10/a-naive-request-from-management/
- Chaos Engineering as management practice – João Rosa – https://www.joaorosa.io/2020/10/21/chaos-engineering-as-management-practice/
- Context-Driven, or What? – James Thomas – https://qahiccupps.blogspot.com/2020/10/context-driven-or-what.html
- “Dear Younger Me” – Derk-Jan de Grood – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/dear-younger-me-by-derk-jan-de-grood/