Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 22nd – November 28th.
- Are You Asking the Right Questions? – Dennis Martinez – https://dev-tester.com/are-you-asking-the-right-questions/
- Common search engine questions about testing #2: How does software testing impact software quality? – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2020/11/23/common-search-engine-questions-about-testing-2-how-does-software-testing-impact-software-quality/
- Creating a Culture of Quality – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/2020/11/24/creating-a-culture-of-quality-in-a-startup/
- Growing A Culture of Quality – Constance Drugeot – https://www.softwaretestingnews.co.uk/growing-a-culture-of-quality/
- How to achieve big-time user testing on a micro-budget – Haymo Meran – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-achieve-big-time-user-testing-micro-budget
- ReST API Design: A Beginner’s Guide – Janani Subbiah – https://medium.com/javarevisited/rest-api-design-things-to-consider-96ac8a549aff
- Stop paying users, start paying testers – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2020/11/stop-paying-users-start-paying-testers.html