Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of December 20th – December 26th, 2020.
- 9 Stoic lessons for managers – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/stoicism/
- Applying Session Based Exploratory Testing to Gaming Bring Them On! – Diego Marin – https://medium.com/globant/applying-session-based-exploratory-testing-to-gaming-bring-them-on-a78995252ca9
- Be Careful with Dynamic Accessible Names – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2020/12/be-careful-with-dynamic-accessible-names.html
- Inefficient QA processes – Vineeth Venudasan – https://vyvyd.medium.com/inefficient-qa-processes-6db98573d2b8
- Interview #5: Being a Tester from scratch and working in an Agile Team – Emna Ayadi – https://emnaayadi.com/2020/12/26/interview-5-tester-from-scratch/
- Lost Your Job Due to Coronavirus? 10 Tips to Get Back on Track – Sanjay Kumar – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/12/27/lost-your-job-due-to-coronavirus-tips-to-get-back-on-track/
- Process That Generates Test Ideas From A Software Testing Taxonomy – Karlo Smid – https://blog.tentamen.eu/process-that-generates-test-ideas-from-a-software-testing-taxonomy/