Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of 374 – Jan 3rd, 2021 – Jan 9th, 2021.
- 7+ Ways to Track User Stories – Bill Wake – https://xp123.com/articles/7-ways-to-track-user-stories
- A-Z of Testing Tips: A for Awareness – Ajay Balamurugadas – http://enjoytesting.blogspot.com/2021/01/a-z-of-testing-tips-for-awareness.html
- Bulletproofing Embedded Tweets – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2021/01/bulletproofing-embedded-tweets.html
- Business Intelligence Project (AwesomeApp OLTP, Python ETL & OLAP) – Parker Ferguson – https://parkcity-pf.medium.com/business-intelligence-project-awesomeapp-oltp-python-etl-olap-cce4379d2966
- Common search engine questions about testing #5: “Can you automate software testing?” – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2021/01/05/common-search-engine-questions-about-testing-5-can-you-automate-software-testing/
- Contemporary Exploratory Testing – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2021/01/contemporary-exploratory-testing.html
- Creating a Testing Porfolio (Non-Automation) – Johanna South – https://theqaconnection.com/2021/01/06/test-portfolio/