Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of March 21st – March 27th, 2021.
- 7 Reasons Why Software Developers Are Prone to Bugs – Fabio Veronese – https://betterprogramming.pub/7-reasons-why-software-developers-are-prone-to-bugs-bda2fa91e156
- Connecting Testing Success to Business Success – Bridget Hughes – https://www.mabl.com/blog/connecting-testing-success-to-business-success-mabl
- Decoupling Deployments from Releases: in Other People’s Words – Areti Panou – https://unremarkabletester.com/2021/03/24/decoupling-deployments-from-releases-in-other-peoples-words/
- Do Testers read research papers? – Balaji Santhanagopalan – https://synapse-qa.com/2021/03/23/do-testers-read-research-papers/
- Expanding on the Tester Bill of Rights – Jonathan Thompson – https://medium.com/geekculture/expanding-on-the-tester-bill-of-rights-cae6d43a6491
- Hiring a Software Tester, an Analysis – Chris Kenst – https://www.kenst.com/2021/03/hiring-a-software-tester-an-analysis/
- How to Be a QA Leader – Kristin Jackvony – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/how-to-be-a-qa-leader/