Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 18th – April 24th, 2021.
- API Testing using Postman – Klaudia Dziubek – https://testingtraveler.com/2021/04/23/api-testing-using-postman/
- Analyze first, test later: How to approach your next software project – Michael Bolton – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/analyze-first-test-later-how-approach-your-next-software-project
- Contemporary Exploratory Testing – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://blog.testproject.io/2021/04/20/contemporary-exploratory-testing/
- Here’s How Experts Are Improving Website Performance To Meet Core Web Vitals – Ritesh Shetty – https://www.lambdatest.com/blog/core-web-vitals-expert-tips-to-improve-website-performance/
- Horrible horrible metrics – Matthew Parker – https://www.testingtackled.co.uk/horrible-horrible-metrics/
- How I teach Business Agility with a simple puzzle – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/releasingpuzzle/
- How to Start a Career in Software Testing? – Mirza Sisic – https://www.softwaretestingmagazine.com/knowledge/how-to-start-a-career-in-software-testing/