Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 20th – June 26th, 2021.
- Airbnb’s Monorepo Journey To Quality Engineering – Antoine Craske – https://qeunit.com/blog/airbnbs-monorepo-journey-to-quality-engineering/
- API Testing Learning Path using Postman!! – Pricilla Bilavendran – https://bpricilla.medium.com/api-testing-learning-path-using-postman-a8f17867784d
- Claude Shannon on Creative Thinking – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/2021/06/shannon-6-strategies/
- Do you have to be negative to be a tester? – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/rackets/202106/do-you-have-to-be-negative/
- Engage the Whole Team Early! – Lisa Crispin, Janet Gregory – https://agiletestingfellow.com/blog/post/engage-the-whole-team-early
- Even programming languages have bugs! – Balaji Santhanagopalan – https://synapse-qa.com/2021/06/25/even-programming-languages-have-bugs/
- Exploratory Hypothesis Testing – Adam Knight – https://www.a-sisyphean-task.com/2021/06/exploratory-hypothesis-testing.html?