Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 25th – May 1st, 2021.
- 3 Amigos – a sequel – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/anne-marie-charrett/
- Accessibility… What About Autism? – Matthew Parker – https://www.testingtackled.co.uk/accessibility-what-about-autism/
- An approach to teaching Agile 20 years after the Agile Manifesto – Joep Schuurkes – https://j19sch.github.io/blog/2021/an-approach-to-teaching-agile-20-years-after-the-agile-manifesto/
- Apostrophe, Ampersand, Exclamation mark & Co. – Torsten Zelger – http://simply-the-test.blogspot.com/2021/05/apostrophe-ampersand-exclamation-mark-co.html
- Collaboration is key to a secure web application architecture – Katie Donegan – https://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/feature/Collaboration-is-key-to-a-secure-web-application-architecture
- How software testing certifications can boost your career – George Lawton – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-software-testing-certifications-can-boost-your-career
- I don’t trust your testing and how to change that – Maaret Pyhäjärvi – https://visible-quality.blogspot.com/2021/04/i-dont-trust-your-testing-and-how-to.html