Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of January 5th – January 11th, 2020.
- 7 Agile Testing Trends to Watch for in 2020 – Nick Karlsson – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/7-agile-testing-trends-watch-2020
- Adaptability Is The New Capability – Mihaela Sfat – https://blog.testing-land.com/adaptability-the-new-capability/
- Defining Platform Engineering vs SRE from a testers vocabulary – Abby Bangser – https://testerbychoice.wordpress.com/2020/01/05/definining-platform-engineering-vs-sre-from-a-testers-vocabulary/
- DevOps….You’re Doing It Wrong – Darryn Downey – https://thoughtsontest.wordpress.com/2020/01/08/devops-youre-doing-it-wrong/
- Do Testers Need to Be Technical? – Raj Subrameyer – https://blog.gurock.com/do-testers-need-to-be-technical/
- Fixed Table Headers – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2020/01/fixed-table-headers.html
- Hoarding Content: How Long to Keep Ideas in Any Form Around – Johanna Rothman – https://blog.gurock.com/hoarding-content-keep-ideas/