Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 24th – November 30th, 2019.
- 3 Uncommon Metrics Your Agile Team Should Be Tracking – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/uncommon-metrics-agile-team-tracking/
- 5 vital QA skills for software testers – Ryan Black – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/feature/5-vital-QA-skills-for-software-testers
- 13 Ways For Your Functional Testers To Do More Than Just ‘Testing’ – Ramit Dhamija – https://www.lambdatest.com/blog/13-ways-for-your-functional-testers-to-do-more-than-just-testing/
- An Introduction to Web Optimization Testing – Gimhani Upekshika – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/introduction-web-optimization-testing
- Being Lucky — A Keynote at the Agile Testing Days 2019 – Stephan Kämper – https://seasidetesting.com/2019/11/25/being-lucky-a-keynote-at-the-agile-testing-days-2019/
- Cross Browser Testing Is Not Only About Browsers – Rahul Jain – https://www.lambdatest.com/blog/cross-browser-testing-is-not-only-about-browsers/
- Cunning Strategies for Staying Focused – Simon Knight – http://sjpknight.com/cunning-strategies-for-staying-focused/