Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of December 2nd – December 8th, 2018.
- 6 Ways to Add Value as a Test Specialist in XP – Justin Rohrman – https://blog.gurock.com/test-specialist-in-xp/
- 14 Fundamental Leadership Qualities That A True Leader Must Possess – Gayathri Subrahmanyam – https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/leadership-qualities/
- C# Advent Calendar 2018 – Can I Put All Of My Smoke Tests For A REST API In One Test? Yes! – Hilary Weaver-Robb – https://g33klady.com/2018/12/02/c-advent-calendar-2018-can-i-put-all-of-my-smoke-tests-for-a-rest-api-in-one-test-yes/
- Emergent Quality – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://mavericktester.com/2018/12/04/emergent-quality/
- “Framework XXX doesn’t work” – Jean-Pierre Lambert – https://jp-lambert.me/framework-xxx-doesnt-work-347f63a9cc25
- How Do I Know My Tests Add Value? – Andrew Knight – https://blog.testproject.io/2018/12/04/how-do-i-know-my-tests-add-value/
- If We Do Sanity Testing Before Release, Do We Have To Do Regression Testing? – Michael Bolton – http://www.developsense.com/blog/2018/12/if-we-do-sanity-testing-before-release-do-we-have-to-do-regression-testing/