Here is this week’s edition of our curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 14th – April 20th, 2019.
- Broaden the scope of the SUT – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2019/04/20/broaden-the-scope-of-sut/
- Chaos Engineering: Rethinking testing in the era of the Cloud and DevOps – Peter Varhol – https://testingindevops.org/chaos-engineering-rethinking-testing-in-the-era-of-the-cloud-and-devops-by-peter-varhol/
- Creating Value in Testing – Mike Jarred Webinar – Stu – https://wildtests.wordpress.com/2019/04/17/creating-value-in-testing-mike-jarred-webinar/
- Do you have what it takes to be a testing leader? – Jennifer Bonine – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/do-you-have-what-it-takes-be-testing-leader
- Give 1-day sprints a try! I have and this is my feedback – Jean-Pierre Lambert – https://medium.com/@jplambert/give-1-day-sprints-a-try-i-have-and-this-is-my-feedback-264bb7889d5c
- Kill Your Darlings – Why Deleting Tests Raises Software Quality – Stu – https://wildtests.wordpress.com/2019/04/16/kill-your-darlings-why-deleting-tests-raises-software-quality/
- Rise of the machines: The coming AI/testing singularity – Jason Arbon – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/rise-machines-coming-aitesting-singularity