Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 15th – November 21st.
- Basics of the pairwise, or all-pairs, testing technique – Amy Reichert – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Basics-of-the-pairwise-or-all-pairs-testing-technique
- Be careful what expectations your team hears from you – Stuart Ashman – http://qa-matters.com/2020/11/16/be-careful-what-expectations-your-team-hears-from-you/
- Getting Started with API Specification Languages – Dave Westerveld – https://offbeattesting.com/2020/11/17/getting-started-with-api-specification-languages/
- How to Be Seen – Kristin Jackvony – https://thinkingtester.com/how-to-be-seen/
- How to treat your career like a project – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/careerproject/
- Properties Of A Good Testing Taxonomy – Karlo Smid – https://blog.tentamen.eu/properties-of-a-good-testing-taxonomy/
- Recognition – The Leadership Secret Weapon That Drives Communities – Adam Knight – https://www.a-sisyphean-task.com/2020/11/recognition-leadership-secret-weapon.html