Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of February 10th – February 16th, 2019.
- 4 Ways to Use Acceptance Criteria – Justin Rohrman – https://blog.gurock.com/use-acceptance-criteria/
- Code and Test Cases — are for humans – Alexey Sotskov – https://medium.com/practical-software-testing/code-and-test-cases-are-for-humans-77851e4548bd
- Code Coverage vs Test Coverage; Subjectivity and Usefulness – Dan Ashby – https://danashby.co.uk/2019/02/14/code-coverage-vs-test-coverage/
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability – Amir Ghahrai – https://www.testingexcellence.com/confidentiality-integrity-availability/
- How To Identify A Software Bug When You Do Not Have Requirements? – Karlo Smid – https://blog.tentamen.eu/how-to-identify-a-software-bug-when-you-do-not-have-requirements/
- How to win a Testathon — Experience Report – Pooja Shah – https://medium.com/@TechGirlPooja/how-to-win-a-testathon-experience-report-ba102d03bd1a
- How We Built a Quality-Driven Development from Scratch – Daniel Gold – http://www.danielgold.net/2019/02/how-we-built-quality-driven-development.html