Sorry about the delay in this week’s edition. I was overly optimistic that I could keep to my schedule after elbow surgery, but discovered it wasn’t going to happen. Better late than never.
Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 18th – July 24th, 2021.
- Agile Vs. DevOps: What’s the difference? – Rose Bronwen – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/agile-vs-devops-whats-the-difference/
- An Analytical Approach to Setting Severity of Bugs – Bashiul Alam Sabab – https://bashiul.hashnode.dev/an-analytical-approach-to-setting-severity-of-bugs
- An introductory guide to mobile app security testing – Gerie Owen – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/An-introductory-guide-to-mobile-app-security-testing
- APIs Unleashed 02: Handling Auth Types – Pricilla Bilavendran, Priyanka Brahmane – https://synapse-qa.com/2021/07/22/apisunleashed-handling-authtypes/
- Basic Aspects of Performance Testing – Klaudia – https://testingtraveler.com/2021/07/23/basic-aspects-of-performance-testing/
- Desperately seeking testing – James Bach – https://www.tricentis.com/blog/desperately-seeking-testing/
- Disrupt and shakeup your testing Career! – Richard Forjoe – https://medium.com/@rforjoe/disrupt-and-shakeup-your-testing-career-9bae4dc53f39