Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of January 31st, 2021 – February 6th, 2021.
- A (short) answer on getting started with observability as a QA – Abby Bangser – https://testerbychoice.wordpress.com/2021/02/03/a-short-answer-on-getting-started-with-observability-as-a-qa/
- Be a Test-holic – Swati Sharma – https://synapse-qa.com/2021/02/01/be-a-test-holic/
- Common search engine questions about testing #8: “Can I learn software testing on my own?” – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2021/01/31/common-search-engine-questions-about-testing-8-can-i-learn-software-testing-on-my-own/
- Common search engine questions about testing #9: “Which software testing certification is the best – Lee Hawkins – https://therockertester.wordpress.com/2021/02/04/common-search-engine-questions-about-testing-9-which-software-testing-certification-is-the-best/
- How to Review Your Software Testing Strategy – Federico Toledo – https://blog.testproject.io/2021/02/02/how-to-review-your-software-testing-strategy/
- Improving your test strategy analyzing the application architecture risks – Fernando Teixeira – https://medium.com/assertqualityassurance/improving-your-test-strategy-analyzing-the-application-architecture-risks-f83fad2d13b4