Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of November 1st – November 7th, 2020.
- 4 elements of a highly effective continuous testing strategy – Gerie Owen – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/4-elements-highly-effective-continuous-testing-strategy
- 14 Tricks To Write A Good Bug Report – Aditi Mokasdar – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/11/02/tricks-to-write-a-good-bug-report/
- API Testing in DevWeb using Swagger – NaveenKumar Namachivayam – https://qainsights.com/api-testing-in-devweb-using-swagger/
- Bring Your Most Professional Self to Work – Dee Ann Pizzica – https://blog.gurock.com/professional-self-to-work/
- Choosing the Right Testing Metrics – Federico Toledo – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/choosing-right-testing-metrics
- “Dear Younger Me” – Peter Morgan – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/dear-younger-me-by-peter-morgan/
- DevOps Defect Catalog — from 1988’s Cem Kaner – Nilanjan Bhattacharya – https://revelutions.medium.com/devops-defect-catalog-from-1988s-cem-kaner-f49a2d7d72b