Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of March 3rd – March 9th, 2019.
- 7 Reasons to Skip Tests – Louise Gibbs – https://blog.testproject.io/2019/03/05/7-reasons-to-skip-tests/
- A Tester Tested – Paul Seaman – https://beaglesays.blog/2019/03/06/a-tester-tested/
- How to Prep for a Design Sprint (Designer’s POV) – Pamela Porto – https://medium.com/ideas-by-crema/how-to-prep-for-a-design-sprint-designers-pov-22deda4cf241
- So, You Want To Be a Tester? – Jeff Nyman – http://testerstories.com/2019/03/so-you-want-to-be-a-tester/
- Software testing certifications to boost your career – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Software-testing-certifications-to-boost-your-career
- Software testing using AI changes things, but not everything – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/feature/Software-testing-using-AI-changes-things-but-not-everything
- Software Testing? What? Why? – Alan Richardson – https://www.eviltester.com/blog/eviltester/2019-03-06-what-is-testing-and-why-do-we-test/