You might have noticed that Testing Bits was published later than normal this Sunday. Due to recent wrist surgery, I have found that curating while in a soft cast using my non-dominant hand takes much longer than I anticipated. This is especially true when recently there has been so much more awesome content to manually curate. For the next few weeks, please excuse any delays or typos as I adjust.
Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 12th – July 18th, 2020.
- 5 Root Cause Analysis Tools For Better Testing & QA – Jason Boog – https://theqalead.com/topics/root-cause-analysis/
- 5 Steps to Get to Test Driven Development – Evgeny Tkachenko – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/5-steps-get-test-driven-development
- A Fresh Take on The Learning Process: The Adaptive Loop – George Brooks – https://medium.com/ideas-by-crema/a-fresh-take-on-the-learning-process-the-adaptive-loop-d9b3548abe30
- A simple and powerful question to ask – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/thequestion/
- AI in testing: 13 essential resources for QA pros – Paul Merrill – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/ai-testing-13-essential-resources-qa-pros
- AI in testing: What it is, and why it matters – Paul Merrill – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/ai-testing-what-it-why-it-matters
- How to prevent accidental complexity in software development – George Lawton – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-prevent-accidental-complexity-in-software-development