Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 21st – July 27th, 2019.
- Don’t Let “Try It Now” Impede Your Test Initiative – Richard Estra – https://www.techwell.com/techwell-insights/2019/07/don-t-let-try-it-now-impede-your-test-initiative
- In Charge of Testing – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2019/07/21/in-charge-of-testing/
- Leaders, do you understand the impact of your conversation style on your team? – Augusto Evangelisti – https://mysoftwarequality.wordpress.com/2019/07/22/leaders-do-you-understand-the-impact-of-your-conversation-style-on-your-team/
- One Request, Sixteen Assertions – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2019/07/one-request-sixteen-assertions.html
- quality assurance (QA) – Margaret Rouse – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/definition/quality-assurance
- Real Devices vs. Emulators for Reliable Mobile App Testing – Victoria Bezsmolna – https://bitbar.com/blog/real-devices-vs-emulators-for-reliable-mobile-app-testing/
- Testers, Please Speak to the Developers! – Louise Gibbs – https://louisegibbstest.wordpress.com/2019/07/23/testers-speak-to-the-developers/