Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 19th – April 25th, 2020.
- 6 Software Testing Misconceptions We Need to Think Twice About – Jorge Quiros – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/04/19/6-software-testing-misconceptions-we-need-to-think-twice-about/
- A Better ROI for testing – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2020/04/19/a-better-roi-for-testing/
- At the Council of Elrond – Pete Walen – https://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2020/04/at-council-of-elrond-pt-1.html
- Designing and Testing Web Designs for Older People – Will Saunders – https://blog.testlodge.com/web-designs-for-older-people/
- Functional vs Visual Testing: Applitools Hackathon – Roman Iovlev – https://applitools.com/blog/my-hackathon-test-experience/
- Get ahead by learning to communicate – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/get-ahead-by-learning-to-communicate/
- Getting Buy In – For Testability… – Ash Winter – https://diagramindustries.com/2020/04/19/getting-buy-in-for-testability/