Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 26th – June 1st, 2019.
- 2019/05/28 Be a pirate tester – Lee – https://thegrowingtester.wordpress.com/2019/05/28/2019-05-28-be-a-pirate-tester/
- 2019/05/29 What my dream team would look like – Lee – https://thegrowingtester.wordpress.com/2019/05/29/2019-05-29-what-my-dream-team-would-look-like/
- 4 tips to tackle common microservices testing problems – Matt Heusser – https://searchmicroservices.techtarget.com/tip/4-tips-to-tackle-common-microservices-testing-problems
- AI Test Challenge Follow Up – Jeff Nymann – http://testerstories.com/2019/05/ai-test-challenge-follow-up/
- Begin With the End in Mind – Antti Niittyviita – https://medium.com/@niittyviita/begin-with-the-end-in-mind-365d890f2363
- Building a team path for quality – Bruce – https://undevelopedbruce.com/2019/05/29/building-a-team-path-for-quality/
- Dealing with a Test Manager’s Most Annoying Problems – László Szegedi – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/dealing-test-manager-s-most-annoying-problems