Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 31st – June 6th, 2020.
- Fighting Defect Clusters in Software Testing – Nishi Grover Garg – https://blog.gurock.com/defect-clusters-in-software-testing/
- How Does a RECRUITER See Testers – Mihaela Sfat – https://blog.testing-land.com/tester-seen-by-recruiter/
- In uncertain times, product quality is key: 4 ways to amplify QA – Ronald Cummings-John – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/uncertain-times-product-quality-key-4-ways-amplify-qa
- Productivity is simply containers of work with rules – Rob Lambert – https://cultivatedmanagement.com/containers-rules/
- Smoke Testing vs. Sanity Testing – What, Why & When – Sri Priya P Kulkarni – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/05/31/smoke-testing-vs-sanity-testing/
- Someone else will do it – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2020/06/03/someone-else-will-do-it/
- Tester’s Diary: Taking the Ego Out of Testing – Rachel Kibler – https://blog.gurock.com/testers-diary-taking-ego-out-of-testing/