Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of January 12th – January 18th, 2020.
- 5 software testing books QA professionals should dig into – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/opinion/5-software-testing-books-QA-professionals-should-dig-into
- Advice for New Managers – Angela Riggs – https://angelariggs.github.io/articles/advice-for-new-managers
- Defining ‘Toast’ Messages – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2020/01/defining-toast-messages.html
- Emotion and software development – Bob – https://randomtechthoughts.blog/2020/01/15/emotion-and-software-development/
- How To Get Your First Software Testing Job – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/how-to-get-your-first-software-testing-job/
- How to mitigate 5 persistent application security threats – Katie Donegan – https://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/feature/How-to-mitigate-5-persistent-application-security-threats
- I was wrong – Matt Heusser – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/i-was-wrong/