Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of September 1st – September 7th, 2019.
- Anticipating Problems with Infrastructure as Code in DevOps – Nilanjan Bhattacharya – https://testingindevops.org/anticipating-problems-with-infrastructure-as-code-in-devops
- Being an Accessibility Advocate – and why you should too – Adrian Stokes – https://www.thebigtesttheory.com/blog/2019/9/1/being-an-accessibility-advocate-and-why-you-should-too
- DevOps Security: Secrets from the Trenches – SpriteCloud – https://www.spritecloud.com/devops-security-secrets-from-the-trenches/
- Mobile and Responsive Design Testing: Solving the Combinatorics Problem – Matthew Heusser – https://blog.gurock.com/mobile-responsive-testing/
- My Approach to Regression Testing – R3C’sFI – Srinivas Kadiyala – https://testingeduindia.blogspot.com/2019/09/my-approach-to-regression-testing-r3csfi.html