Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 28th – November 3rd, 2018.
- 6 Easy Steps To Understand Web And Mobile Application Authentication – Karlo Smid – https://blog.tentamen.eu/6-easy-steps-to-understand-web-and-mobile-application-authentication/
- As you wish… – Lisa Crispin – https://lisacrispin.com/2018/10/31/as-you-wish/
- BDD in Action: Dissecting the Conversation – Justin Rohrman – https://blog.gurock.com/bdd-in-action-conversation/
- Considerations when testing a software application in a context-driven way – Huib Schoots – http://www.huibschoots.nl/wordpress/?p=2781
- Modern Test Fundamentals – Test Improvement – Matt Heusser – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/modern-test-fundamentals-test-improvement/
- ISO Multilingual Testers – Amanda Perkins – http://www.womentesters.com/iso-multilingual-testers/
- My Testing Tour 2018 – A Challenge Worth Tackling – Elisabeth Hocke – https://www.lisihocke.com/2018/10/my-testing-tour-2018-a-challenge-worth-tackling.html