Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 24th – May 30th, 2020.
- 6 Breakthrough Functional Testing Trends for 2020 – Kevin Dunne – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/05/26/6-breakthrough-functional-testing-trends-for-2020/
- Agile: Walls Dysfunction & People – Pete Walen – https://rhythmoftesting.blogspot.com/2020/05/agile-walls-dysfunction-people.html
- Avoiding Death By Exposure – Peter Houghton – http://www.investigatingsoftware.co.uk/2020/05/avoiding-death-by-exposure_28.html
- BDD in 2020 – Alister Scott – https://alisterbscott.com/2020/05/28/bdd-in-2020/
- Desk Tests, Continuous Tests, and Everything Between: How Much Automation Different Tests Deserve – Cameron Laird – https://blog.gurock.com/desk-tests-continuous-tests/
- Example of lightweight feature documentation – Alister Scott – https://alisterbscott.com/2020/05/29/example-of-lightweight-feature-documentation/
- How to go from performance tester to performance engineer – Scott Moore – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-go-performance-tester-performance-engineer