Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 24th – June 30th, 2018.
- 3 ways to define your role without a RACI matrix – Katrina Clokie – http://katrinatester.blogspot.com/2018/06/3-ways-to-define-your-role-without-raci.html
- 10 Minute Rant 2: Ten Skills that are Probably More Important for Testers than Tools and Test Automation – Paul Maxwell-Walters – http://testingrants.blogspot.com/2018/06/10-minute-rant-2-ten-skills-that-are.html
- Building a Lead – Justin Rohrman – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/building-a-lead/
- Checklist for mobile app testing: 12 gaps to look out for – Matt Heusser – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/Checklist-for-mobile-app-testing-12-gaps-to-look-out-for
- Cognitive Bias in Software Testing: Why Do Testers Miss Bugs? – Remya R – https://www.softwaretestinghelp.com/cognitive-bias-in-software-testing/
- Fault Injection Testing for an IoT Device – Ali Khalid – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/fault-injection-testing-iot-device
- How to Craft a Union SQL Injection Attack – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-to-craft-union-sql-injection-attack.html