Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of July 7th – July 13th, 2019.
- AI in Testing: The Future is Here – Pete Walen – https://blog.gurock.com/ai-testing-future/
- An abdication of managerial responsibility? – James Christie – https://clarotesting.wordpress.com/2019/07/08/an-abdication-of-managerial-responsibility/
- Defect Triage – One Man – https://thelifeofoneman.com/defect-triage
- Five Practices to Enhance Your Everyday Meetings (Using Design Sprint Exercises) – Justin Mertes – https://medium.com/ideas-by-crema/five-practices-to-enhance-your-everyday-meetings-using-design-sprint-exercises-blog-crema-ee82620c854
- Is “QA” too narrow? – Gregory Paciga – https://gerg.dev/2019/07/is-qa-too-narrow/
- Meta: The Next Level in Your Written Test Reports – Helena Jeret-Mäe – https://thepainandgainofedwardbear.wordpress.com/2019/07/12/meta-the-next-level-in-your-written-test-reports/
- Shift Left or Shift Right – Discovering what is in the bottle – Louise Gibbs – https://louisegibbstest.wordpress.com/2019/07/09/shift-left-or-shift-right-discovering-what-is-in-the-bottle/