Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 27th- July 3rd, 2021.
- API Testing Learning Path using Postman!! – Pricilla Bilavendran – https://testing-journey-of-pricilla.blogspot.com/2021/06/api-testing-learning-path-using-postman.html
- Boss vs Leader: 10 Behaviour Differences – Toby Sinclair – https://www.tobysinclair.com/post/boss-vs-leader-10-behaviour-differences
- Context eats Process for Breakfast – Patrick Prill – https://testpappy.wordpress.com/2021/06/27/context-eats-process-for-breakfast/
- Feedback: Solicited vs Unsolicited – Nicola Lindgren – https://nicolalindgren.com/2021/07/01/feedback-solicited-vs-unsolicited/
- Getting Started With Testing Microservices – Oleksandr Romanov – https://alexromanov.github.io/2021/06/28/microservices-test-resources/
- How To Build a Valuable Observability Pipeline – Antoine Craske – https://qeunit.com/blog/how-to-build-a-valuable-observability-pipeline/
- How To Use Johari Window To Build Self-Awareness – Toby Sinclair – https://www.tobysinclair.com/post/how-to-use-johari-window-to-build-self-awareness