Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of May 5th – May 11th, 2019.
- 4 Important Reasons To Implement Exploratory Testing Within Agile – Robert James – https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/4-important-reasons-to-implement-exploratory-testing-within-agile/
- 6 Ways Testers Can Add Value (Other Than Functional Testing) – Ajay Balamurugadas – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/6-ways-testers-can-add-value-other-functional-testing
- 7 Pitfalls To Avoid When Testing In Production – Michael Battat – https://applitools.com/blog/7-pitfalls-production-testing
- Expectations around Testing – Jesper Ottosen – https://jlottosen.wordpress.com/2019/05/07/expectations-around-testing/
- On Test Maturity – Matt Heusser – https://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/uncharted-waters/on-test-maturity/
- Similarities between SRE and testing: Alert/automation suite maintenance – Abby Bangser – https://testingindevops.org/similarities-between-sre-and-testing-alert-automation-suite-maintenance/
- Testing for Developers- What Is Testing? – Anton Angelov – https://www.automatetheplanet.com/what-is-testing/