Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 26th – May 2nd, 2020.
- 4 ways to be more active in the software testing community – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/4-ways-to-be-more-active-in-the-software-testing-community/
- 2020: It Is Costliest If Not Shipped Quickly – Fixing few bugs later is okay! – Ravisuriya Eshwara – https://testinggarage.blogspot.com/2020/04/it-is-costliest-if-not-shipped-quickly-fixing-few-bugs-later-is-okay-mindset-and-not-bugs-found-later-is-costly-software-engineering-development-testing.html
- Accessibility Testing: Everything you need to know – Giridhar Rajkumar – https://applitools.com/blog/accessibility-testing-strategy/
- Anonymization: A Fundamental Technique for Testing in Production – Cameron Laird – https://blog.gurock.com/anonymization-testing-in-production/
- Avoid aria-roledescription – Adrian Roselli – https://adrianroselli.com/2020/04/avoid-aria-roledescription.html
- How to Respond to Retest Requests without a Clear Bug Fix – Michael Stahl – https://www.stickyminds.com/article/how-respond-retest-requests-without-clear-bug-fix
- Introduction to Consumer Contract Testing – Sai Krishna – https://blog.testproject.io/2020/04/27/introduction-to-consumer-contract-testing/