Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of October 6th – October 12th, 2019.
- Act Like a Developer to Become a Ninja Tester! – Jeff Nyman – https://blog.testproject.io/2019/10/10/act-like-a-developer-to-become-a-ninja-tester/
- formingYourCareerInTesting – Amanda – https://theuncodedcoder.com/2019/10/10/formingyourcareerintesting/
- Getting Performance Testing Back on Track – V.M.Guruprasath – https://www.softwaretestingmagazine.com/knowledge/getting-performance-testing-back-on-track/
- How Can You Easily End Up Wasting Your Time As a Tester? – Mihaela Sfat – https://blog.testing-land.com/how-can-you-easily-loose-time-as-a-tester/
- How to handle API rate limits: Do your integrations work at scale? – Vinod Chandru – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/how-handle-api-rate-limits-do-your-integrations-work-scale
- How Much Did Poor Quality Software Cost in 2018? – Alex Napier Holland – https://bitbar.com/blog/how-much-did-poor-quality-software-cost-in-2018/
- How to tame ever-changing requirements in software development – Stephen Bigelow – https://searchsoftwarequality.techtarget.com/tip/How-to-tame-ever-changing-requirements-in-software-development