Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of April 5th – April 11th, 2020.
- 3 test design principles to get you to continuous integration – Melissa Benua – https://techbeacon.com/app-dev-testing/3-test-design-principles-get-you-continuous-integration
- Anti-Patterns in Software Testing – Jane Temov – https://www.softwaretestingmagazine.com/knowledge/anti-patterns-in-software-testing
- Computer science while washing the dishes 1: The Queue – Bob – https://randomtechthoughts.blog/2020/04/06/computer-science-while-washing-the-dishes-1-the-queue/
- How To Remove Blind Spots With Visual Testing – Angie Jones – https://applitools.com/blog/remove-blind-spots
- Testing Just Shifted To the Future – Jason Arbon – https://medium.com/@jarbon/testing-just-shifted-to-the-future-475fede397a1
- The Joy of JWTs – Kristin Jackvony – http://thethinkingtester.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-joy-of-jwts.html
- The risk of not communicating – Kevin Tuck – https://kevintuck.co.uk/the-risk-of-not-communicating/