Here is this week’s edition of curated collection of announcements, articles, blog posts, and news from the software testing community covering the days of June 13th- June 19th, 2021. Happy Father’s Day to all those Dads out there!
- All Testing is not Context-Driven – James Thomas – https://qahiccupps.blogspot.com/2021/06/all-testing-is-not-context-driven.html
- API Testing 101 – Christina Thalayasingam – https://blog.testproject.io/2021/06/16/api-testing-101/
- Coaching Testers vs. Developers – Kim Engel – https://isitgoodenoughyet.com/2021/06/13/coaching-testers-vs-developers/
- Dealing with Intermittent Bugs – Nicola Lindgren – https://nicolalindgren.com/2021/06/15/dealing-with-intermittent-bugs/
- Enhance Your Testing Strategy with Mind Map-Driven Testing – Prashant Hegde – https://www.infoq.com/articles/mindmap-driven-testing/
- It’s time to comply with AODA – Siva Ganesan – https://testingchief.medium.com/its-time-to-comply-with-aoda-d4c013feb261
- Habits in Quality – Anne-Marie Charrett – https://www.annemariecharrett.com/habits-in-quality/